TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By agreeing to use AirPets you are agreeing to accept ALL the conditions of carriage detailed below without exception and agree that AirPets decisions are final and are made in the best interest of the animal and its welfare.
2. You also agree that any act or omission from the airline, delays, cancellations, financial claims resulting from the aforementioned instances or restricted services are not in any way held against AirPets and its agents or franchisees.
3. The utmost care and attention is given to your pets, they are handled with the understanding that AirPets or its franchisees, kennels, Agents and veterinarians are at no time to be held responsible for loss, death, illness, injury or accident due to any cause, either natural or accidental outside its own control.
4. Owners accept that by requesting AirPets offices to provide transport for the pet that any animal can become stressed and chew or damage themselves on their crates.
5. All services are quoted based on a Monday-Friday 10:00–18:00 HRS service delivery and any alteration to services may result in out of hours or weekend charges being applied to your booking.
6. By agreeing to transport your pet by road or by air you accept and understand the risk of your pet becoming stressed and you also agree that any financial claims resulting from the aforementioned instances are not in any way held against AirPets and its agents or franchisees.
7. We reserve the right not to handle aggressive, reactive and fearful animals.
1. The quotation or estimate is based on the height, length, width and weight of the pet/s or dimensions of your travel container/s, provided by the owner or their representative.
2. If the incorrect pet information is provided, or if there is any increase in weight or the size of the pet or travel container, extra freight charges are at the owner’s expense.
3. Our handling charges in this quotation are valid for 30 days unless changes outside of AirPets direct control impact on the quotation. All extra costs are at the pet owners expense.
4. Quotations are based on current tariffs and freight tariffs which are subject to fuel and other increases without prior notification, including within the 30 days of quote validation. Any increases are to the client’s account.
5. Insurance for pets whilst in kennels or during travel is not included in our charges.
6. Requesting alterations to bookings: administration fee for each change and any subsequent change of Airline will be applied.
7. Our quotations do not include customs clearance, airline handling charges or Tax at the destination airport (unless specified).
1. AirPets is not liable to the shipper, consignee, any third party, or any other person having an interest in the cargo intort or contract or bailment or otherwise for any, and the consequences of any, delay in collection of cargo or loss of or damage to or deterioration of cargo or miss-delivery or failure to deliver or delay in delivery of cargo for any reason whatsoever including, without limiting the foregoing, the negligence or breach of contract, statutory duty or wilful act or default of the carrier whether or not the same occurs in the course of performance by or on behalf of the carrier under this contract or in events which are in the contemplation of carrier and/or shipper or in events which are foreseeable by them or either of them or in events which may constitute a fundamental breach of contract or a breach of a fundamental term.
2. AirPets recommends that any pet documents are NOT attached to crates when being transported as AirPets accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred.
3. AirPets cannot be held responsible for airline delays, cancellation of flights, incorrect routing, miss loading, not loading the pets by the airlines or its handling agents, change of aircraft type ‘which then delays your pets transport’ or available capacity by airlines, or loss of veterinary documents by airlines.
4. Additional charges for flights, comfort stops due to the pet soiling their crate ‘airline requirement’ kennelling and extra trips to and from the airport are for the client’s account.
5. Any times provided by AirPets for pick up or delivery of animals are estimates only.
6. AirPets will not be held responsible or liable for any delays incurred by AQCS India.
7. Whilst we do go to great lengths to ensure we can maintain an appropriate timetable it is inevitable that at times we will be required to make alterations to our timetable due to the volume of bookings, traffic and weather conditions, mechanical breakdowns or any other reason beyond our control.
8. We reserve the right not to transport or handle any animal that is considered to present a danger to any person or other animal and this shall be at the sole discretion of our drivers.
9. We accept no liability for any loss, cost or inconvenience suffered by any party because of any alteration to our timetable or that of the airline used.
1. There are special requirements for young kittens or puppies:
a. If your puppy or kitten is less than 8 weeks old then we will not be able to accept it for travel.
2. If your puppy or kitten is between 8 – 12 weeks old, you will require a veterinary certificate stating your pet is healthy enough to travel.
3. There are special requirements for older dogs & cats:
a. If your dog or cat is older than 12 years, you will require a vet certificate stating your dog is healthy enough to travel.
6. Can multiple pets travel in the same crate:
a. Pets may travel in the same crate provided they are from the same species, are similar in size and weight and are used to cohabitation. Each pet must not weigh more than 14kg.
8. Are all breeds of dogs and cats accepted?
a. Breeds classified as Dangerous Animals by the Indian Government and deemed prohibited to import are not accepted under any circumstances.
10. Are any breeds subject to special conditions?
a. American Staffordshire Terriers will only be accepted in a CR-82 reinforced cage or an airline-approved guard dog cage. The CR-82 type cage is specially reinforced to prevent the dog from breaking out, and therefore reduce incidents relating to aircraft damage or injury to the dog itself.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY TYPE OF SEDATIVE BE USED
1. Where sedatives are needed or specifically requested, sedatives are STRICTLY to be arranged by the client and prescribed and issued by client’s own veterinarian. AirPets will not be held responsible for over dosage, any side effects or death due to poorly administered sedatives. Please be aware Airlines / Fright companies may refuse to fly / accept non-responsive pets due to sedatives. It is the pet owner’s responsibility to notify AirPets of any medical conditions that your pet might have prior to travel. Pets with medical conditions always fly at the owner’s risk.
PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
1. PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE BY CASH, CREDIT CARD, DIRECT DEPOSIT OR BANK CERTIFIED CHEQUE PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE OF THE PETS.
2. In the case where an approved company will be settling costs, we require a written company order or letter accepting our quotation prior to shipment of pets.
3. Deposits for international pet transport are non-refundable if advised five (5) days prior to departure.
4. Booking fee for Domestic Bookings (within India) is non-refundable. Booking fee is INR 5000/-
5. For Domestic and International booking cancellations within ten (10) days of the scheduled animals travel date, fifty percent (50%) of the quoted payment received (excluding non-refundable deposits and booking fee’s) will be refunded.
6. For booking cancellations five (5) days or greater from the animals scheduled travel date, one hundred percent (100%) of the quoted payment received (excluding non-refundable deposits and booking fee’s) will not be refunded.
7. Please note AirPets retain the right to update quotes prior to booking if Government or Airline Fees or charges change during the validity period of any quotation.
8. The cancelation fee for International Bookings is INR 15,000.
1. To comply with AirPets policy, Clients are held responsible if any illegal thing is found inside the dog/cage
ABOUT THESE TERMS
1. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, AIRPETS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”.
2. We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services.
3. You should look at the terms regularly.
4. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service.
5. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately.
6. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
7. If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
8. These terms control the relationship between AirPets and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.